The aim of the Community Fund is to support groups and projects that play a role in strengthening local communities, with a particular focus on activities that support Cory’s wider goals of:
- Enhancing the local environment
- Preventing waste and growing the reuse economy
- Enhancing science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics skills
- Supporting employability skills and helping people to access education
- Increasing engagement with the River Thames
- Impacting on people in the community in other meaningful ways
Grants are available to groups based in the boroughs in which Cory operates: Barking and Dagenham, Bexley, City of London, Gravesham, Greenwich, Lambeth, Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea, Thurrock, Tower Hamlets, Wandsworth, and Westminster.
Applications now open!
Apply via the form below. Applications accepted until 1 December 2023.